If this is your first time chartering a gulet in Croatia, here you will able to find some useful tips and advices, as well as things to know before your charter.
1. Chartering a gulet is a truly amazing experience, you'll be able to explore the best of Croatia: many of the beautiful Croatian islands along the Adriatic Coast, the most hidden bays, and amazing beaches. A gulet cruise is special because the most beautiful Croatian destinations and places are simply not accessible by foot or car. This is why a trip with a gulet is a perfect choice for your summer holidays.
2. When chartering a gulet, you'll be able to completely and fully relax, as all of our gulets are crewed. The typical gulet crew consists of a captain, chef, hostess, and sailor. The number of persons in the crew depends on the size and work on the boat.
3. During your gulet cruise, you'll be served delicious Croatian traditional food!
4. A gulet charter is perfect for family and friends since the wooden yacht is equipped with a couple of double cabins, which makes it perfect for an intimate atmosphere.
5. You'll be able to explore a different island, a different marina, a different city every day of your trip! In that way, you can make the most during your Croatia adventure.
6. You can decide your route directly on board with your captain. You’ll share your wishes, and your captain will share some insider and professional tips on how to make the most during your gulet charter.
7. A weekly gulet charter prices varies, so know your approximate budget range. Our agents will be at your full disposal for any required information.
8. A typical gulet charter's duration is one week, 8 days, and 7 nights. Usually from Saturday to Saturday, sometimes from Sunday to Sunday, with little but possible exceptions. You will be able to rent your gulet even for multiple weeks.